Friday, June 24, 2011

The Roommate



  It's about a College student, who like many of us didn't get to pick her roommates.  she finds out that her new roommate Rebecca played by Leighton Meester is obsessed with her. Sara the art student played by Minka Kelly, would soon and I mean at the very end, after all the evidence and signs that were  there realized that her roommate was a Psychotic.



         I am not going to tell the movie due to the fact this story is old and been done many times.  Guys there is nothing new here a physiological thriller which always turn violent. Some people were harmed during the making of this film,  I too felt  like the victim. I wanted to ask for my 1 1/2 hours back. We have found the worst of 2011 and it's very early. The only people who were smart in this movie was the extras because they stayed away from this girl.




            




     Meanwhile, lets finish this not an original concept, Physiological thriller, no suspense,  I wasn't interested in the actors.  If you feel that I didn't do this movie any justice please write me or give your comment below.
I rated this movie a 2.5 out of 10 .
 


          

No comments: