Friday, June 24, 2011

Insidious 2011

  Insidious was a movie I was excited to see.  I like horror movies and was hoping that this movie give me the entertainment I was looking for.  I am telling you it was what I was looking for and much more.  Insidious is a movie about a family who's son becomes comatose and was being haunted.  The concept of this movie wasn't very original, but I do like how the writer put a new version on a old idea and give us an suspenseful thriller with nice horrific scenes. The isolated scene with children running in the house and the apparition of something that can not be explain.  The screeching in the background with the eerie music that add to the terror effect.


     The movie even went further to tell that past of the father and how the son, come to have such power and how the father can probably bring his son back from the realm called further.  The movie is very much detailed and the plot was executed very well, and the characters was very much believable which is important in a horror movie. How they played on the fact of this family losing a child not only to a coma which can't be diagnosed but also his soul to the dark-side. The story draws you in and you becomes more excited to see how it's all going to end. And I am sure you won't regret seeing it.  I rate this move a 8 out of 10.

No comments: