Saturday, September 10, 2011

Final Distination V





Survivors of a suspension-bridge collapse learn there's no way you can cheat Death.

I'm a lover of  the Final Destination franchise, when I watched the trailer this fifth and final Final Destination I was even more excited, as you can see from my blog I haven't written in awhile due to the prospects of movies that came out this summer, but happy to say that I was  surprised by Final Destination 5.

The concept this time around way was great and a lot more fun then it's predecessor,  It was just as exciting as the first final destination and the characters  felt more genuine. I thought because it was the fifth that it would become lame and repetitive. Love the extra effects and how it flows not feeling unnatural in anyway.  Also how the writers climax help bring the franchise full circle and you can not argue with a amazing ending.







 
Futhermore, although they saying this is the final destination, but the end of this movie give the franchise enough wiggle room to continue.  I didn't see this movie the same week it came out , but after seeing it I must say this movie is worth your time especially if you are a fan of any of the other Final Destinations or if you just looking for a movie to be entertaining it a horrific way.  Go and see this movie it is truly worth your time.

No comments: